Let me start by apologizing. I have been rude, short and abrasive when some of you called, texted or emailed. To be honest before Wednesday most is a blur or blank. If I hurt or in any way offended you my deepest apologies how ever I appreciate your dealing with me while venting from the pain. Being in that much pain, while no excuse makes it hard to keep the peace because you are night in your right mind.
Secondly, thank you to everyone who has or is helping or offered. Those who have known me for a long time know I despise asking for or accepting help but I also know my limitations and while I will try to do as much as I can without assistance and get help with the rest
- Friday – accident and emergency room – hand in temp cast while pain not as bad as time of accident still intense passing out on occasion – was told Drs appt Tues
- Saturday – no change or sleep
- Sunday – very little sleep due to pain – ironic – passing out from pain yet cannot sleep either
- Monday – took xrays to drs office nurse informed – was told unaware of any appointment and office would call when scheduled – saw insurance agent
- Tuesday – dealt with insurance and arranged to have truck towed – got call back from drs office
- Wednesday – found out bone broken and knuckles may need surgery – proper cast with ortho alignment – pain reduced to manageable level (no longer feel like passing out but still constant to point including headache) – will visit again in 2 weeks to see progress. Also am hoping to resolve issue with vehicle at some point. Can sleep if positioned right 4 hrs but better than what was
Again – I want to thank the people who have and are helping and though I know you understand I appreciate your baring with me.