Saturday, September 26, 2009

18 year old missing

Got this from Rhonda J I do not know if it is real or not but do not want to risk it because a person's life could be at stake. Contact her for details.



My daughter Camille is 18 years old....She left New York a few weeks ago to meet someone in Toledo Ohio. I got a call from someone in Ohio that something went wrong and and I had to file a missing person's report with the New York and Toledo Ohio police.


My daughter is from New York and knows nothing about Ohio, she has no money and her cell phone battery is dead.


Someone posted me a comment about a missing 3 year old girl missing and asked" would you repost if this is your daughter?". I did repost and my daughter is missing as well.


She isn't 3 but she is 18 in a place hundreds of miles away from home and doesn't really know anyone or anything about her surroundings. She isn't in the best part of Ohio as well so she could be in real danger everyday that passes.


And just like the 3 year old girl missing repost....you never know who knows who...so I put this out there in hopes that maybe somebody has seen her or knows something.


Thank you! PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING....IT IS FROM A SPECIAL FRIEND HERE ON TAGGED....IF WE CAN PASS ALONG JOKES, THEN SURELY WE CAN PASS ALONG SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS THIS TO HELP OUT A FELLOW TAGGED MEMBER... MY PRAYERS TO MS WHY J.....LETS PRAY FOR HER DAUGHTERS SAFE RETURN...INDIE







No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites