This was a great event. The theme basically is encouraging people to do business with each other in the upstate of SC as well as mentoring those interested in furthering their careers or wanting to become and be mentored by other entrepreneurs.
Some salient points made by JT were:
- Google yourself often (here are two of mine link 1 and link 2)
- Be authentic
- Brand yourself
She also suggested:
- Ways to enhance your resume
- The importance of networking
Did you know :
- There were be a time where your resume if passé because they will looked at your linked in profile to learn what you have done?
- That when you seek a job chances are your potential employer will google your name before calling you?
Here are a few of the pictures from the event (sorry for quality of some):