Sunday, April 5, 2009

What do you see (30 MPG or better cars)?

As I left the gas station this afternoon a thought can to my mind. I will have to admit it was inspired the the Kia Soul commercial. The thought was if I drive from lot to lot how many models of cars can I find that get 30 plus miles to the gallon.

I had expectations of what I would find when I started but what I found actually raised a few questions like:
  • Why?
  • How can this one be and others are not?
  • Does size have as much to do with economy as we were lead to believe?
The highest MPG I saw was a hybrid advertising almost 50.

Instead of my telling you what I concluded let me share what I found so you can tell me the patterns and notable exceptions (if any) you observe.


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites