- Employee - concerned with collecting a paycheck but doing as little as possible
- Employer – concerned with finding people to accomplish a vision
- Leader – concerned with setting example for others to follow
- Manager – concerned with trying to control things and people
- Entrepreneur / Business Owner – concerned with growth, setting a vision and innovation
- Executive – concerned with controlling cost and minimizing expenses
- Merit – concerned with earning based on efforts
- Entitlement – believes by position in society or company are due benefits not earned
Do you have some you want to add?
Yes, I was a Scout – Pack 245!